Friday, July 25, 2008

First Post!

So, here it is. The first post. Nothing too exciting yet. Just testing the waters. And wondering how to spread the news of my new blog. But that can't be too difficult as compared to finding a blog name. I Googled name generators and spent almost an hour trying to find something suitable. And on some band name generator site, this one finally popped up. And so Groovy Ketchup of the Pink is born.

I'm planning on using this mostly to post pictures or ideas about my crafting. Not that I have much time for that usually. Especially with JW's baptism looming in the near future. But I did make a pretty cute (if i do say so myself) bag for my neice's birthday. And of course I didn't remember to take a picture of it before I sent it off, and only one other person besides my husband saw it, but thats okay. I'll make another one soon. But now I've wasted an entire evening setting this blog up when I really wanted to be watching the first episode of Mcleods Daughters final season on YouTube. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: