Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Blocks.

We're painting our bathroom and putting up new hardware/fixtures so there really hasn't been much crafting time lately. I'll post pictures of the bathroom once it is done, but we only get a little bit done each day. But with one more coat of paint on three of the walls and then some touch up work (which could all happen by tomorrow) all that will be left is hanging the light and mirror and towel holders and shelves. So, maybe by the end of the week? Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I have some really cool projects in mind to start once I have time. And one of them is something I haven't ever tried before so I won't jinx myself by talking (blogging?) about it, but if it works out, I will be really excited.
In the meantime, here are some pics of a project I did for JW. He loves this toy, I have no idea why.


It's just a cloth block and it was really easy to make:



The hardest part was the stuffing. I didn't want to stuff it too much but now in retrospect I wish I had. It's been grabbed and squished so often that the stuffing has become tighter and the fabric is loose. I suppose I could just open up a seam and restuff it. My plan was to make a few smaller ones in solid colors, but I only got two of those done so far.


There's also a craft project for the bathroom. And when THAT is done, I'll post pictures also. Gives everyone something to look forward to.

No comments: